Transnational Logistics is a proud member of SmartWay Transport Partnership
Transnational Logistics is fully committed to helping lead the way to a greener future.
Some of our recent contributions:
- Recent new fleet purchase of 2020 emissions compliant Mack CXN tractors.
- Use of synthetic oil to extend oil drain intervals
- Use of low friction drive train lubricants
- Partnering with truckstops that sell Bio Diesel
- Implementation of 65mph speed governing devices
- Re-educating our workforce on how to drive in a more efficient manner
- 90 gallon fuel tanks instead of 140
- Aerodynamic plastic bumpers and mirrors instead of chrome
- Single frame chassis instead of double frame
- Low profile tires mounted on aluminum rims
SmartWay is a voluntary collaboration between U.S. EPA and the freight industry designed to increase energy efficiency while significantly reducing greenhouse gases and air pollution. As active members of SmartWay we are required to file quarterly reports which track our overall fuel consumption performance. We are confident that the long hours and research spent on our new trucks will prove to be a positive step towards a greener future.